Monday, April 21, 2014

my everyday style: spring fashion with Zappos!

When you think Zappos you think shoes (and fast shipping!) right!?!? So do I friends… or at least I used to.  Zappos emailed me to introduce me to their amazing fashion offerings along with their ever present mastery of the online shoe market.  I was floored by all the great pieces they carry from the brands that everyone loves (think Joie, Loeffler Randall, Rebecca Minkoff and 7 for All Mankind to name a few).  Plus… the shipping for their great clothing pieces is just as quick and reliable as for their shoes.  They are the best in biz for shipping in my book.  And if you need any inspiration they have tons

In other news... spring has sprung! Finally… I mean look at me in bare legs and breaking out an orange handbag! It's heaven. The trees and grass still need a little greening but we are in business over here friends.  I am absolutely walking on air over it.  Is there any better feeling in the world than spring?

I hope you are properly "hopped" up (gotta love a good Easter pun) on candy from the Easter bunny on this Monday morning friends.








Details:
Dress, Soft Joie - ℅ Zappos.com
Jacket, American Eagle - ℅ (similar)
Bag, J.Crew (a cute orange clutch or an orange purse)
Necklace, Baublebar (or matching earrings… so cute!)
Sandals, Loeffler Randall - ℅ Zappos.com


 

site design by kiki co.