Tuesday, September 3, 2013

how to style a camo jacket for fall!

Welcome back from a nice long weekend... I hope you enjoyed yours! Mine was quite lazy... sleeping in, lounging and general relaxation before we dive into an action packed back to school week here! How was your weekend?

I'm so excited to dive into fall fashion around here... which we have been doing a little of from time to time, but now that my kids are back in school I am in full on fall mode (apple pie anyone?).  The temps are a still a little warm but the nights and evenings are cool. September is one of the best months ever... wouldn't you agree?

Last fall I snagged a camo jacket from Zara (seen here) which was going out on a limb a bit for me style-wise.  And I am glad I did as it's a fun print that is still enjoying it's time in the spotlight.  At first glance camo can seem to be a more masculine print, which is fine if you are enjoying boy-inspired style - which is also having a moment in the spotlight this fall. But here I tried to find the perfect balance between femininity and the camo print with two looks for fall that you will love!



(above: jacket - only $35 LOVE!, tee, sunglasses, boots, bracelet, boyfriend jeans)

see you around...

 

site design by kiki co.